Sunday, October 28, 2007

Annual Halloween Party!

The football players - it was amazing to see the change in our sweet boys once we put the real football pads on them! The testosterone was oozing out of their bodies!
Look out, here come the McIntyre men! I wouldn't want to face them on the field!
Super fun moms - some dressed up, some not - but all dear sweet ladies whom I am proud to call friend!
And then there are the kids! So cute and ready for Halloween fun!
Great friends!

I don't love Halloween the way that some people do. I have friends who declare it there favorite holiday, but I would honestly be happy if it came and went with no celebration what so ever from our family. I do however LOVE the annual Halloween party! Every year one of my most favorite friends has this fabulous party where we all gather for a few hours to eat, laugh and enjoy each others company. The kids have fun running and playing in their various costumes and the parents have fun just sitting in catching up with one another in a relaxing atmosphere. I am so thankful for all of those friends who touch my life in countless ways and even though I don't see most of them as often as I would like, I hope that each of them know what a special place they have in my life and the life of my family. May each of you have an incredibly blessed week filled with laughter, family, friendship and just a little bit of candy!

2 comments:

The Borchgardt Bunch said...

Yes, Blaine in a football costume may be more than I can ever handle again! Cute cute photos and I love the video! It was a super fun night =)!

Anonymous said...

I am afraid of #75 in that second pic. I love it when B is a thug! :)