Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Will a video ever post?




If you have any idea how to help me post a video I would really appreciate it! I have tried this every single day for over a week and still cannot make it work. I see videos on many other blogs and think to myself, it can't be too hard..........apparently for me it is..............help!!!! ( I can even see the video when I go to preview, but when I actually publish post it's nothing but this blank box with the red x. I think I might cry now:()

2 comments:

Les said...

You are a brave woman....I have never attempted to post a video. I aspire to this level of blog competency, though! Hang in there, and if you discover any tips please pass them on.

Betsy said...

Well, clearly you figured it out, because L was quite cute on the video...I was able to see the whole thing! Impressive! You can rest assured that there will NEVER be a vidoe on my site! ha ha

Love, Betsy