Monday, October 22, 2007

My favorite camping photo

What precious boys!
Thank you Lord for these gifts that I have the privilege of knowing and watching grow. I cannot wait to see what incredible men they become. May they always see the world as a place filled with beauty and wonder and may they continually strive to make it a better place by shining your light, by helping those who are less fortunate and by sharing your word with those who do not know your grace and love. Thank you Lord for the joy they bring me on a daily basis. Thank you, for I cannot imagine my life without them.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

That was a wonderful post... made me tear up just a little! Can't believe how big the boys are - they were so small when we left!!

The Borchgardt Bunch said...

Lisa, I have tears pouring out of my eyes. Our sweet boys! We still need to do a post of them from when they were in diapers to now as they have grown up as the best of friends that know each other's secrets, each other's strengths and etc. As I look at them and fast forward in my head I can see how each of their passions will play out into adulthood. Each has their own particular strength! It will be amazing to watch!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Too cute. Don't you just LOVE to hear your own voice in the camera...one of my all-time favorite things... ;)