Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fall Ball in action

So it seems that I might have mastered the art of posting a video. I can not be sure until I try again, so here it goes! We had a great baseball game last night where B's team won 15-2. We are not sure what happened between Monday's game (where they lost and were uninterested, almost lethargic about playing)and last nights game where they were firing on all cylinders. Needless to say there were some happy kids in the dugout and the end of game snow cones tasted that much sweeter! We have one more week of fall ball and then we are done. I think this was great practice for the spring. Where spring baseball is big and competitive, fall ball is more laid back and fun! The team we are on is full of great kids and it has been such fun to get to know so many more sweet boys and their parents. Hope the video will post. I am going to try and get fancy and do pics and video. Wow - am I brave or what??

No comments: