Sunday, October 21, 2007

Meet Lucy !!!

This is Lucy! Isn't she oh, so cute!
This was right after she arrived at her house. She stopped checking things out just long enough for me to snap a couple of pictures and then she was off again to explore her new home!
The boys went camping this weekend (more to come on that in a minute) so they had no idea that when they arrived home there would be a precious puppy waiting for them.
Words cannot describe how excited they were. I tried to get them on videotape to truly capture their reaction, but it is hard to capture a puppy and 2 incredibly excited boys on a small video camera!

I know we will have many more happy memories to make with Lucy...and I hope you enjoy reading about her, because I feel like there will be many, many stories to come! Oh, and Lu thinks she likes him best because she follows him everywhere!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see a McIntyre dog that doesn't looked stuffed in pics! :) How did Bailey feel about the new family member?

Amy said...

Gotta love puppies! I feel like we're still adjusting and we've had Dixie now for almost 5 months!