Sunday, November 11, 2007

Soooo long since the last one!

Just a quick update as I lay in bed with sweet, sick Lu! It has been forever since I have posted. Life has been going at full speed times a thousand! Halloween was great! Mimi and Papa came to trick-or-treat with us and it was probably our favorite Halloween ever! Then we went to our family reunion that next weekend. It is one of our favorite events of the entire year as we gather in cabins at Lake Buchanan and eat great food together, play skip-bo and pool among other games, and visit with many relatives about everything that is going on in our lives. This past week I was in Houston at a middle school conference. The speakers were amazing and spending time with friends from work - outside of work - was a true blessing. I work with some amazing women from whom I have learned and continue to learn many things. Yesterday was Fall Fest at the boys' elementary school. Great fun and lots of work - then last night Lu went down like a limp spaghetti noodle. He has the tummy bug so I hope it is the 24 hour variety! I will be adding pictures later today - I hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to assume that the pictures you are adding later today are not of Lu's stomach bug. That would be weird. I had a good time in Houston, too, and can't wait for our next trip! (I hope the next one has more shopping and massages than this one did.)

Anonymous said...

Did I understand this was a school conference or training? Is shopping and massages part of the agenda?

Handy andy