Sunday, February 15, 2009

My special present...


You know the gift is going to be good when it begins with a James Avery box! G got me a charm bracelet about 7 years ago and I love it. Every once in a while he surprises me with some new charms. I never know what they will be, but they never disappoint!
The angel is new - because I am "G's little angel"! (His words, I swear!)
The cross is also new because we are "grounded in Him". (Again, G's words.)
But perhaps the best present of the night is this little boy is still fever free! We have seriously taken his temp about 20 times today - about to be 21 when I finish this post. The highest it has been is 99.1 and any good mom knows that is NOT fever. You may see us at work/school tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Grammy Jane said...

Hope you are all feeling okay by now and that you've not shared "IT" with anyone else in your household. Jane R.