Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

For most of the world Valentine's Day was yesterday, but not for us! G and the boys are members of the YMCA Adventure Guides. They go with a large group of friends several times a year to camp. It just so happened that the February camp-out was Valentine's weekend. If you read the previous post, you know B missed the fun. But G and Lu forged ahead without their sweet boy B! In the meantime, I had not purchased V-Day gifts for anyone - since I had no idea we would be down and out for a week. So, when B and I woke up on the 14th, he felt good enough to go and purchase the present with me! That is why he doesn't look too blown away or surprised in any of the following pictures!


The big gift - each got an mp3 player. Lu has been begging for one for about a month, so we finally gave in and got them each one. I have to admit they are super cool and you should see Lu dance when he is "jamming". I have got to get that on video for the world to see. We laughed until we cried watching him dance in the yard today!


Money from Papa and Mimi is always a big hit! What will we buy this year....

The gum ball machines were a fun bonus as well - B and I went to Target today and actually got these 1/2 price! See, there are bonuses to celebrating the day after a holiday!

No comments: