Monday, November 17, 2008

The time change...

The time change is killing our family - or me at least! I do not like waking up early. I find no pleasure in being up and dressed before the sun. Apparently the 3 main men in my life completely disagree and since the time change our wake up time has proceeded to get even earlier. And even though it has been 15 days since the time change, we still have not made the adjustment. The little boys are waking up anywhere between 5 and 6 a.m. Seriously, I think 6:30 is the latest they have slept since Halloween. And that only happened once. Of course, they can barely keep their eyes open at 8 p.m. as they are completely exhausted from their early morning awakening! Luckily, most mornings they go straight to the playroom and watch t.v. which I can totally sleep through...but G has a hard time sleeping and is usually up with the slightest sound. This morning that would have occurred at 6:08.

Let's just leave it at this: I AM TIRED!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hmm I'm confused....doesn't the sun come up earlier now?