Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nine

Nine. 9. What is significant about that number? Well, today my first born son turns 9. I was feeling a little blue, but couldn't quite put my finger on why. So, I get to work and 3 different people tell me that 9 is the last year before the double digits begin! Wow! I had not thought about it that way, but B-boy is just upon the double digit world. And with that will come many, many changes. Some good, some bad, but I pray that G and I have instilled (and will continue to instill)in him what it will take to make good decisions. I will continue to pray that he will become a Godly man who walks in a way that will lead others to light. He really is a terrific young man and I am proud of his intelligence, his kindness, his (mostly) amazing attitude towards others, including his younger brother. We love you B! Have a terrific birthday!

No comments: