Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Final Post for March

Lately I have been much more into reading blogs than posting on my own. Their are just so many interesting people and stories out there and I love to read about others as they walk hand--in-hand with the Lord through some unthinkable tragedies. If you need a good cry, just go here or here. These amazing families are dealing with some heavy stuff. It makes it hard for me to write about my incredibly MUNDANE life! But it also helps me to focus on how incredibly blessed I am. Seriously. Our family knows very little about REAL tragedy and sorrow and sadness and for that I am grateful. However, when and if the day arrives, I pray that I will be able to handle it with the Grace and Love and Trust and Hope that is shown by these people I have been reading about but most likely will never meet. I THANK GOD for the example that they are setting for me and you!

But back to my incredibly MUNDANE life - this is my favorite picture of the boys from Spring Break and what is a post without a picture of my not-so-little-anymore-boys?? Enjoy!!

(I just realized that my real favorite Spring Break picture is actually on my phone so, in a pinch, this one will have to do!Of course, now that I look at this one, it might be my favorite after all!)

No comments: