Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Final, Final post for March

Clearly, I mislabeled the last one. Who knew I would find more to write about. And I also realized it is only March 29th so there could even be one more. Watch out!

We were blessed with a gorgeous day and tickets to the Aggie Baseball game this afternoon - who could ask for more?? Well, after the game the kids were allowed to run the bases, get autographs and eat ice cream with the players. I LOVE Aggie baseball - I swear these guys go above and beyond! They are so good with the kids and so patient after I know they were exhausted from a 3 game sweep of Kansas - Whoop!


The boys running full speed around the bases at Olsen Field. The pictures are so blurry because they are running so fast!!

The boys with Kevin Gonzalez - a great Aggie catcher and an all around nice guy!



This is my favorite picture because they are having these big athletes serve the children ice cream and all they could use was a flimsy plastic spoon! I guess someone forgot the ice cream scoops! It was like watching a TV blooper - LIVE! Too funny, but they were so good natured about it. Again, can't say enough good things about the Aggie baseball team. They are true champions on and off the field!

No comments: