Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Now forming.....

Who doesn't love these famous words:

Now forming at the North End of Kyle Field the nationally famous fightin' Texas Aggie Band -- WHOOP!!!!! Even the boys chant along and love to look for the trademark 'T' made at the end of each performance. They are unbelievable and while I doubt the boys will make the football team in Aggieland (although the way they are playing...) I do have dreams about them marching in the band. You know, G was a drummer so why not B and/or Lu??








Then as part of the ongoing military appreciation day we saluted an American Flag as big as the football field. What a moment as we thought of all of those serving in our military as we are living the good life just watching a football game....please, please, please remember them and their families in your prayers. There sacrifices are truly monumental.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I could not agree more Perhaps I have a special place in my heart for the Aggie Band, but those words still bring me chills.

One brother did live and the other one is living their dream of being in the Aggie Band...It is true that there are but few who earn the right to be called the "noble men of Kyle."

What fun to be able to go to the games! :) Yea!

Amy said...

Wow! Wish I could have been there...we have to get back for a game next season!!