Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Blog Make Over

Doesn't it look fantastic?? I can not think my sweet friend Charla enough for the beautiful new look she created for me. I have no idea how she did it, but one morning this week I turned on the computer and there it was.

I excitedly told G that my blog had been fixed and he dryly commented that he had no idea it had been broken. Funny. He is NOT about the blog. You will never find him on here "guest blogging" - or I should say if you do find him blogging on here immediate prayers are sure to be needed because something has gone wrong in our home!

Anyway, thanks again to Charla who's talent is amazing and I hope to be update more since it is just so darn pretty!

Happy Thursday!
L

4 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh gosh, I'm so glad you are happy with it! It is always a little nerve wrecking when you makeover someone's blog with complete freedom to do pretty much what you want! It was really fun to do, too, I'm just sorry it took me so long to finally get it there! Happy Blogging!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Okay, it's easy to make a word/phrase a link...When you are writing your post, there are some little pictures along the top, right? Make sure you're writing the post in "compose" mode instead of "edit html."

At the top (on mine it's between the text color button and the alignment of the text buttons) there is a button that looks like a little earth with a chain link on it...if you put your mouse cursor over it, it should say "link." What you need to do is highlight the text that you want to be your link, then click that link button - you will then enter what site you want to link to, and voila! It's always good to try out your links before you publish just to make sure they are in their right (sometimes it will give you a double http:// and then the link won't work).

If that doesn't make any sense and you want a tutorial, go to
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41379

Good luck!!!

Betsy said...

I myself really like your new look... VERY cute!!