Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Little Hunters

G is an avid hunter. When we got married, I don't think I knew just how much he liked to hunt - he was a poor college student who couldn't afford to hunt and so he didn't go so often. Like I said, I had no idea....

Once Labor Day passes, he is off anytime he is invited. We begin with dove and move onto the deer - he even hunts with a bow, that way deer season begins early!!

Well, having 2 sons, what did you think was going to happen?? Hunting times 3! This is the first year G has taken B and Lu out with him and they are loving it! Luckily, G has some "local" spots he can take them to dove hunt...even on school nights. They should be home by 8:30 and in bed by 9, so I guess it is ok.....

They are sure having fun bonding with their daddy and it is nice to have some "me" time:)




4 comments:

Betsy said...

They make camo look good!

Jeremy & Crystal said...

I can't wait until Noah can go with his Daddy! They look like they really enjoy it.

Amy said...

CUTE blog revamp - love it!

I married an avid hunter as well, although he doesn't get to hunt nearly as much as he'd like to. We do try to plan vacations that involve trips for Will to go home to Uvalde to hunt dove or deer, or trips to hunt ducks/geese in Arkansas with my brother and b-i-l. I visit with family (or shop) instead. We both win.

Les said...

What a fun makeover for your blog...love it!!!