Monday, July 7, 2008

Wow! It has been over a month since my last post. I am trying to take the term "summer break" do a brand new level. However, my blog stalker (love you linds) was insistent on an update so here it goes....

We are having an amazing summer - I can't believe that it is 1/2 way over.
We have visited Papa


and Mexico

and Mimi (all on the same vacation!)


We went on our annual week long visit to Padre with some of my very favorite people and had the best time yet....





and that was just in the first 2 weeks of summer vacation...what until you hear (read) what else we have been up to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel a lot of pressure to read these well (for comprehension as the Gools would say) since I got a shout out! (Thanks, by the way, that's my first blog shout-out ever!)

Oh, and I love the pic of you and the girls in Padre.