Sunday, September 23, 2007

Austin, Texas

We went to Austin for the weekend with G' mom. We had a great time and I thought I would share some pictures with you. Above, we are eating lunch after checking into our hotel room. Can you tell how much the boys love Bitsy?

Below, we promised B a trip to the capitol. The grounds are so beautiful with the big trees and the green lawns. Of course, Lu's favorite part was chasing the squirrels - as if he hasn't seen those before??
I love this picture (above) because not 12 seconds before it was taken they were killing each other! "Don't touch me!" "Don't look at me!" "Stop following me!" "You are not my friend!" Then I say in my sweetest mommy voice, "Boys, let me take your picture!" They immediately get together and smile sweetly as if nothing else matters!

They were fascinated by this picture of the battle of San Jacinto. They asked many questions, my favorite one being, "Are all these guys dead now?" Their innocence is so sweet!

No comments: