Monday, March 24, 2008

This is the last Easter post, I promise!

And the tradition continues as every Easter afternoon KT has us over for a late lunch and some great fellowship time! The kids have a big Easter egg hunt and then there is the confetti egg madness........such fun!


Me and KT who is an amazing cook and an even better friend!

All the kids and some of the moms - checking out the prizes in the Easter eggs!

My other "sister" Shan who comes along with her family to celebrate!

Me and G - a rare picture without any children:)

Confetti Egg madness - need I say more.

May you rejoice in the triumph of our Lord at Easter and always!

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28: 19-20

Until next Easter...

1 comment:

Betsy said...

What great pictures!! I miss you guys!!

Love, Betsy