Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Dark Day....

Something I never thought would happen to us has happened to us. After attending countless Aggie events and wearing maroon since birth one of my sons has crossed over to the dark side. We are mourning this event as any good Aggie would.....





G is simply devastated and wants to find a new job where he doesn't have to travel so much and can be around more to be a stronger influence on B! I say it is simply a phase he is going through. There are a couple of boys at his school who are really into the Longhorns and B is friends with these boys and I think this is his attempt to fit in! I am trying to encourage him that he can like whatever he wants and still have friends who might like other things. He insists this is simply not the case. I will have to leave it to life to teach him the truth - but I will make sure to guide him as best I can!

The other reason I am probably not all that concerned: the first day he wore his new t.u. t-shirt to school it was cold outside so he had to put his A&M hoody on top! I sure love that kid!!

Gig 'Em Ags! Whoop!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that people photographed in that junk should EVER be allowed to sit on the floor at an Aggie basketball game. Tell my favorite little thug that I'll pay for his babysitter at the next Aggie event since I will be using his ticket. :)

Amy said...

Oh, no. I'm praying for his decision making...wisdom will come with age.

;-)

Amy said...

Stumbled on your blog through the Killian's, but I notice that you also know the Jenkins'. We live in Childress and I am really good friends with Charla. Betsy and I are friends also. It's such a small world. Just wanted to say "HI".

This is a really cute post, also!!