Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Another Christmas!

I did not mean to skip over our other Christmas with our other family. We celebrated with G's mom and sister and the gang the weekend before Christmas. The kids always have such a great time together playing and growing close as cousins. I was raised in a big family (even though I am an only child), I have 10 (first)cousins on one side of the family and 7 (first)cousins on the other side. We were very close and spent many holidays and summers together. Even though my boys only have 2 (first)cousins total, they cherish their time together and we make great efforts to see them as often as possible!






We were also able to attend and Aggie basketball game with fabulous seats - thank you to our sweet friends who call and offer tickets - on the court no less! My brother-in-law was in Heaven!

It was a great visit and we can't wait to get together again! Merry Christmas!

No comments: