Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The best surprise of all...

was the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas. What an amazing experience we had! This hotel has it all and there is no reason to ever leave. As one of the boys said, "This is the best vacation we have ever had!" (I was slightly offended by this as I feel like they have been on some really fun vacations, but...)

We checked in early and headed straight to the indoor water park were we spent about 5 hours exploring, playing, and having a great time! We ate dinner and explored the hotel that evening in a quest to become a Magi! Then the next day we did it all over again. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful weekend filled with family and fun!




This giant bucket dumps about 1,000 gallons of water every few minutes!

Needless to say, that was on of B's favorite things in the entire park!

The wave pool was another favorite as the boys thought they were back at the beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Betsy said...

Hey, Lisa! I'm glad to hear this place is worth a visit. I have been wanting to go, so now maybe I can talk Luke into it! For us, a water park with out sun screen would be HEAVEN!! We are all TOO PALE!!!

Love, Betsy